RBM;572320 Wrote:
> Just confirming: all album art present (small, big and screensaver) in
> local SBS and Spotify (OSX 10.6 / SBS 7.6).

At least one :D
No - its working fine for me and I know of others ... but I'm sure
we'll find out what this particular problem is about.

By the way ... why I hate not being able to comment on the AppStore:
> Does not start properly. NO real support at all. I am surprised Apple
> let this lousy program as an App. When u seek support you get sent to
> the Logitech Discussion forum!!! Remember it is not a Logitech App but
> separate!,, don't buy this App. try maybe Ipeng or nothing?

And I'm not ranting because he is suggesting iPeng ...
Some people just don't want to be helped :(

If anyone thinks SqueezePad is worth more than one star don't forget to
vote on the App-Store ;)

--
bluegaspode

Big Screen for great Boxes available now at your AppStore: *'Squeezebox
+ iPad = SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com) *!
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)

Setup: 1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 1xSB-Radio
Server (7.5.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.