Hi All,
A relative newbie, but had my SB Duet for about 2 years.  Perfectly
happy, have it in the Man Cave.  Streaming music and Internet Radio
from Windows XP desktop configured as a central server.

So, want to add music into the new home office.  Question is, which
product to go with, another Duet, the Touch or something else?  I don't
yet have any amp/speakers in the office so that is a factor (e.g. I saw
a touch "bundle"). But maybe I should get another Duet.  I will need 2
controllers.

Sound quality not a big issue here (it's mostly for my wife!).  But if
the DAC for the Touch is better than my Duet, I'd switch the new one
into the Cave and bring my Duet into the office.

Any issues with multiple SB receivers with one server?  What do you
recommend?

Thanks!

Mark

--