In my mind it really is how much other equipment you have left over for
this room or if you don't want to buy addition amp/receiver or
speakers.

Option 1) No new equipment/No left over equipment to use in office -
Buy a Boom or SB Radio

Option 2) Have enough leftover equipment that you only need a Source -
Buy a Touch and swap out Duet or buy a second Receiver only. I don't
see why you need a second Controller uses you both are using it and
playing single tracks. The Home Office probably has a PC or Laptop and
can use the WebUI to control the Squeezebox in that room.

Option 3) Want a Touch but need speakers - Buy the Touch for the man
cave, move Receiver to Home Office and get some powered speakers. You
mentioned the Touch plus speaker bundle, nothing says you have to use
them with the Touch. They will work just as fine with moving the
Receiver to the office.

Option 4) There are endless possibilities depending on what you have to
work with already and how much sound quality you want in the office.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5
Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide
AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio