maggior;573404 Wrote:

> The current version is called the iGroove SXT.  It's a bit above your
> budget ($150).  Perhaps you can find one in a store and audition the
> sound quality.
Yes, I know the budget is challenging, but that is how much she has to
spend (and why I am asking here!).  Klipsch stuff is not common in the
UK, but actually an iPod dock with speakers and an AUX input might be
the way to go, as she could dock her iPod as well on one power lead.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will do some digging.

--
TheLastMan

Matt

*SqueezeBoxes:* SB Duet (Controller + two receivers)
*Server:* Synology Diskstation 107+ NAS (with firmware 2.3-1157)
running Squeezebox Server 7.5.0 on Synology Package Manager
*Network:* Netgear DG834GT ADSL modem/router, 2 x Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 as
access points
*Livingroom:* Receiver into Naim 42/110 amp, B&W CM2 speakers
*Kitchen:* Receiver into Denon DM37 mini-system, B&W 686 speakers
*Study:* Linn LP12, Naim 72/Hi-cap/Headline. LPs ripped usingBehringer
UCA202 USB into Windows XP PC