results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=81403
Question: Should the new Looks be implemented ... and when ?

- Yummy Yummy - go for the new looks and delay playlist management
  for two weeks
- Please do playlist management first and then go for the new look
- I like the old style - please give us more new feature and leave
  the looks

why people insist on the small cover browse options? Is there a
performance reason? I would imagine with the iPad's large screen estate
difference browsing experiences would crop out, but all current
implementations remind me existing iphone GUIs.

--
panos_k75