results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=81403
Question: Should the new Looks be implemented ... and when ?

- Yummy Yummy - go for the new looks and delay playlist management
  for two weeks
- Please do playlist management first and then go for the new look
- I like the old style - please give us more new feature and leave
  the looks

bluegaspode;573962 Wrote:
> can submit it to Apple on Monday.
> And of course - it really looks awesome when you use it ... much much
> better than before - don't know how I could ever live without it!

Great, can't wait to try it. When we're talking graphics - why not give
the app icon an overhaul as well?

--
ulvatne