rodt;575451 Wrote:
> With iTunes, I can create playlists of albums by simply clicking and
> dragging on my computer, and I can easly change my playlists as my
> moods change and as I buy and rip more CDs.  iTunes is designed for
> real people and it makes life so easy.

No offense taken. But for the benefit of other readers of this thread,
all the above is also easy to do with SqueezeBoxes as well. When I rip
new CDs, they get automatically added to my "smart" playlists I've
created with SqueezeboxServer and a couple of plugins. Very simple and
powerful.

p.s. I was fond of itunes too when I used only it. I've been able to
easily replicate all the functions I used in itunes with SbS. YMMV.

--
garym