mskvarenina;577642 Wrote:
> I just downloaded this app.  It's a great replacement for the controller
> which is not user friendly.  One feature that needs to be there though
> is the ability to click on the album cover and see all the available
> songs to play.

Thats available already.
When you are in the menu and touch the album text (not the cover) then
you'll see the album titles.
Also when an album is already playing you can long-touch the big
coverart on the right and a context menu will appear. There is an
option to show the album (and its titles) as well.

--
bluegaspode

Big Screen for great Boxes available now at your AppStore: *'Squeezebox
+ iPad = SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com) *!
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)

Setup: 1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 2xSB-Radio
Server (7.5.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.