amcluesent;578225 Wrote:
> >I already show the Composer (instead of Artist)<
>
> Yep, works. But 99% of my library has both artist and composer :)

Damn.
My reference 'classical-music'-user doesn't have the artist tags, thats
why it worked so good for him.

Um - just curious - who is the artist anyway for classical music? Isn't
the whole orchestra playing ?
(Sorry for this dumb question, my experience with classical music is
limited to the one wedding song from the chapel I had to choose :D )

I wouldn't want to change the whole layout yet to allow more or other
lines.
If you decide that composer is generally more important than artist I
could very easily provide one option like 'prefer composer over artist'
or the like.
Then everytime if the composer-tag is filled it would be used instead
of the artist.
I wouldn't want to go further with customizing the NowPlaying screen
for now - all other information should be available on the context-menu
anyway.

--
bluegaspode

Big Screen for great Boxes available now at your AppStore: *'Squeezebox
+ iPad = SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com) *!
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)

Setup: 1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 2xSB-Radio
Server (7.5.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.