hawkeyejw;579465 Wrote:
> Ok, I've been searching around in this thread to figure out the answer
> but haven't been able to find it. My apologies if this has been
> answered before - is there a way to view the songs I have in my queue?
> Right now I can't figure out how to tell what song is playing next...
>
> The app is working great otherwise after about 2 minutes to set it up!
> Nice job!

Hi hawkeyejw !

If you are using MySB.com you will find the playlist in the home menu
under the item 'Current Playlist'.

If you are using your local server you will find it under 'My
Music->Current Playlist'.

If you want to beta test the future all improved new playlist feature
of the next version give me a signal: support(at)squeezepad.com

--
bluegaspode

Big Screen for great Boxes available now at your AppStore: *'Squeezebox
+ iPad = SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com) *!
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)

Setup: 1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 2xSB-Radio
Server (7.5.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.