it works very well, but you should note that the playlists are no longer 'smart' when they're in SlimServer.
They are just a snapshot of the contents of the playlist at the time SS scanned the iTunes library.
But you can run this scan as often as you want ( well, depending on the size of your library).

I think it will not be too long before we have smart playlists in SS itself though!

James

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.