- Playlist management
- Syncing Players Variation A
- Syncing Players Variation B
- MySqueezebox.com Integration
- TrackStat Ratings
- Caching of Album + Artist Lists
- Album Art Only Screen
- Better Search
- Something else - Please do the poll with different options !

Since I can't vote multiple times myself, maybe there is someone out
there that haven't voted yet and also want to see some nice images of
your albums and artists on your nice iPad screen, please help me vote
for the "More images of your music collection" option.

I can't believe that you don't want beautiful images on your iPad. My
Touch now playing screen got the a lot more interesting since I added
the possibility to show switching artist images from LastFM.com on its
now playing screen through the Custom Clock applet and Song Info
plugin. Something similar on Squeezepad would be great.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))