- Playlist management
- Syncing Players Variation A
- Syncing Players Variation B
- MySqueezebox.com Integration
- TrackStat Ratings
- Caching of Album + Artist Lists
- Album Art Only Screen
- Better Search
- Something else - Please do the poll with different options !

Hi HugoW,

thanks a lot for the wealth of wishes and for your time to write them
down !

1) will be available in two weeks, when the next version comes out !
2+3) will both be part of the next poll (I'll start on the weekend,
when I'v finished the next version of SqueezePad)

4) I thinks this is possible already today.
If I browse albums they are  sorted by artist and title (and year
doesn't make sense then anymore)
Then there is also the 'Years' menu and within again my albums are
sorted by artist and title.
This can also be changed with a setting in the squeezebox server to
have another sort order (track+album)

5+6+7+8) hard to solve without changes in the server.
In the end a client can only do what the server servers :D ... right
now I want to stay near the 'original' menus to make it easy for people
to adopt and switch between using SqueezePad and also using their
SqueezeBoxes directly.

9) will do to get some inspiration

10) thanks a lot ! Go buy your Squeezeboxes now :D

Cheers
Stefan

--
bluegaspode

Big Screen for great Boxes available now at your AppStore: *'Squeezebox
+ iPad = SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com) *!
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)

Setup: 1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 2xSB-Radio
Server (7.5.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.