pippin;582995 Wrote:
> This one is landscape but it's pretty much the same in portrait.
>
> I'll do a high-res version when a high-res iPad comes out.
> As I said before: I don't believe we'll see a retina display in the
> iPad next year, I don't believe the technology is already there to make
> this useful.
I don't doubt you on this, but it does make me feel a little
disappointed.  I've been telling folks who have admired my iPad to
"wait for the retina release next year".  But thinking that through,
that would be an awful lot of pixels to pump for a 1Ghz device,
wouldn't it.  Something like 1920x1200 or more.  I guess I'll stop
recommending that folks hold their breath.

--
gharris999