youme3;583543 Wrote:
> Hi
> wonderful remote. Lean with beautiful look. Easy to operate, even for
> my family.
>
> A small remark though. I would appreciate to see the Favorites as a
> quick button below menu instead of Internet Radio. It would, from my
> perspektive ;-), be more natural.
>
> I rarely surf internet radio, as I always bookmark my radio favorites
> (hint) for few button access. Hence I'd prefer quick access directly to
> the real internet radio favorite rather than a deep-to-dive internet
> radio list.
>
> Just my 2 cents.
>
> Cheers
Hi youme3,

good to know that you like it, don't forget to tell your friends :D !

Yes I'm thinking on how to make those buttons configurable. As I want
to keep SqueezePad the simplest and intuitive (yet powerful) App on the
AppStore I'm still struggling a bit on how to make the configuration as
easy as possible.

The difficulty lies particularly in the fact, that the buttons are
different for a local server configuration and MySB.com. For instance
if you switch to MySB.com you even have a 'Favourites' Button, but just
because 'Albums' and 'Artists' make some room.

--
bluegaspode

Big Screen for great Boxes available now at your AppStore: *'Squeezebox
+ iPad = SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com) *!
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)

Setup: 1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 2xSB-Radio
Server (7.5.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.