starcat;583589 Wrote:
> Yes, two or three from the whole list, but they are not on the same
> page! This is in list and in cover view.

OK, then a screen shot including one of the covers.

> Bottom left corner shows correct the artwork of currently playing
> track.

Yep. But that one loads differently. It's being scaled to a different
size, it's not being cached, it's a track artwork and not an album
artwork.

Sorry, I want to see how that menu looks like. I need that screen shot.
I haven't seen an issue exactly like that before neither in iPeng for
iPhone nor in iPeng for iPad so I need to search for something that
looks unusual.

--
pippin

---