Bryan Jan;583600 Wrote:

> Bought the app the first day.  Used it for two days and I found the
> long song title in classical music still cannot fully display in both
> the portrait nor landscape mode.  Is the title scrolling still not
> feasible?

For the menus: no. NowPlaying: I would have to see. Could you file a
ticket for iPeng for iPad?

cvj;583605 Wrote:

> But  the artwork does not show in the "now playing " mode. It shows on
> the other screens..

What does it show? Nothing at all or the empty CD case?
Is this just the big cover or also the NowPlaying playlist?

epoch1970;583610 Wrote:
> I'm almost sure this has been said already, but I won't check as the
> thread is getting long.
>
> With iBBC, the artwork is elongated in screensaver view.
> I suggest images that are far enough from the square aspect ratio
> should be padded to square before being resized.

Actually it hasn't been said before and I thing that counts as a bug.
Could you file a ticket for this, too.

--
pippin

---