After reading this thread why would the Revue not be a candidate for the
squeezebox server?  It has everything you would need including USB ports
for adding external hard drives.  I think Logitech made a mistake and
overlooked this as a great opportunity to take the squeezebox to the
next level and finally offer the server "backend" as a physical device.
It would finally allow me to lower my home energy bill and power down
one of my home servers that is being used solely as the squeezebox
server.  Logitech please reconsider this!  :)

--
dustinsterk