I agree about the power consumption....you can put together a small
server that costs nothing to run 24/7.  You mention the "diehard" SB
user.  That is just the thing.....if Logitech wants to bring the more
"non-tech novice user" to the SB product they need to make it easier to
implement.  When I show my family and friends my setup they absolutely
love it.  I unfortunately do not recommend it most of the time because
unlike other products (Sonos, etc) it is not plug and play and requires
a more technical mindset to install and implement.  Just my 2 cents.
:)

--
dustinsterk