Been off the forums for a few weeks and was excited to see this thread.
Will purchase when I get into the office this morning.  Screen shots
look great and I appreciate your continued development of the apps.  I
was pleasantly surprised to see you priced it the same as iPeng for
iPhone.  I have become accustomed to iPad specific version of my
favorite app being priced 1.5-2.0x times the price for the small screen
versions.  Again, thanks to you and the other Squeeze-centric
developers.  For the iPhone versions, I went on a shopping spree,
purchasing all the various control apps and wasn't out any more money
than one of my old weekly trips to the music store.

--
twylie

Synology DS-1010+ -> transporter -> Krell KRC2 -> 4 x nuforce 8b -> Von
Schweikert VR-4 Gen III

Thecus N5200 -> SB3 -> Monarchy DIP -> Monarchy Super DIP -> Monarchy
18b -> AES 845 monos -> Sonus Faber Concertos / Audio Physic Sparks

Thecus N5200 -> SB3 -> Russound CAV6.6 and CAM6.6 -> whole house audio