twylie;584048 Wrote:
> I was pleasantly surprised to see you priced it the same as iPeng for
> iPhone.  I have become accustomed to iPad specific version of my
> favorite app being priced 1.5-2.0x times the price for the small screen
> versions.

And I do to a certain degree understand that. Effort for graphics etc.
is generally much, much higher on the big screen, people have already
spent more on the device and - most importantly - the market is really
much smaller. I was really surprised to see how different the market
size for iPhone and iPad really is.
That's not to complain, iPeng for iPad does really, really well, but
with that number of sales, again, which is absolutely OK for such a
niche product, I would not really have expected to climb up that high
in the App Store charts and would not have for iPhone. I'd guesstimate
that the number of apps sold (overall) on iPhone/iTouch is something
like 10x the number of apps sold on iPad. Thinking about it this fits
the published sales figures of the devices quite nicely, btw...

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com