I am tired of trying to get in touch with Logitech regarding a
replacement remote for my Squeezebox. The many emails I've sent them in
the past 2 years have elicited no response and I do not see myself ever
buying a Logitech product in the future. The former Slimdevices company
was a lot more attentive.

However, I do already have a Squeezebox and this has been lying unused.
As the box is hooked to a stereo system, I figured it would still be
worthwhile to explore alternatives to control the box. I have searched
in the Apple iPad app store for a Squeezebox remote app for the iPad,
without success.

Anyone have any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks.

--