jaysrin;586617 Wrote:

> However, I do already have a Squeezebox and this has been lying unused.
> As the box is hooked to a stereo system, I figured it would still be
> worthwhile to explore alternatives to control the box. I have searched
> in the Apple iPad app store for a Squeezebox remote app for the iPad,
> without success.
>
> Anyone have any thoughts or ideas?

The iPad is currently the best remote control available for the
Squeezebox including anything produced by Logitech, you just need to
get the apps. As mentioned, both SqueezePad and iPeng for iPad are
great applications.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))