elstensoftware;587933 Wrote:
> Hi Sam. You'll get 'uncompliant' if one of the tracks is missing art
> because bliss is all about ensuring consistency. Try the rescan button
> (click on the album, then click the rescan button) to see if it 'takes'
> a second time. If not, send me the contents of
> http://[bliss-ip]:3221/logs to bl...@blisshq.com
>
> Thanks!

OK, thank you.

bluegaspode;587936 Wrote:
> I never understood why people would embed the art, when they have the
> full album.
> Sure it's nice when one trades single tracks, but most of us have
> complete albums or compilations I guess.

Uuggh... this is turning out to be a big mess.  Embedding the art is
taking 300GB+, I really don't have the space for that on my NAS, my
whole music collection is only 600GB!

After running bliss, I probably have 1000 albums with embedded art.  I
have very few single-tracks, 99%+ of all my music is on a full album.
I need to figure out a way to keep the art, but un-embed.  Can anyone
help?

Also, when in SBS, I can't always see the art when listed by album
view.  In my example below, the artwork for the album "Arc Angels" only
appears when I click on the album, not in the 'all album' or 'artist'
view in SBS.

--
SamS