Michael Amster Wrote:
> If we have SB1s, we have to run WEP networks, right?  It would require a
>
> separate wireless network for SB1s and SB2s to allow WPA?

Or you could buy a cheap wireless client device such as a Linksys
WRT54G (~$50) which will provide you with 11g/WPA connectivity for your
SB1 - yep, it's a second box and not ideal but it is an option, and
running a second network would most likely require that you purchase a
second AP anyway so assuming you have only one SB1 it would be better
to convert it to 11g (particularly as the existence of the 11b network
would not be good for your 11g network).

jcyr Wrote:
> ... Still won't connect to Bellkin (Broadcom) wireless access point when
> configured to AES.

Argghhhh - it's a Belkin!!!! :)

What devices are in the laptops - are they Belkin or Intel or ?

--
Milhouse