I'm experiencing the same problems with Rhapsody that I've experienced
since last Wednesday.  Despite Rhapsody's claims that they returned to
their original servers and that everything is back to normal, clearly
they are not.

I'm using a SB Radio.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Rhapsody app several times.
I've rebooted the radio.
I've rebooted my wifi router.
I've tried the 7.5.1 r9009 firmware.
I've tried the 7.6.0 most recent firmware.

Same results: using mysb.com server -- ability to navigate my
collection on Rhapsody, Rhapsody loads the screen art, buffers too
quickly, and then silence.

Using my locally installed squeezebox server, I can force the radio to
play Rhapsody by using the web interface to the server on my computer.

Richard

--
trinkner