"no hints, no forecasts, no previews."
- Justice Ginsberg

As she stated during her congressional hearings when nominated for the US
Supreme Court

---
Patrick Cosson
V-P, Sales & Marketing
Slim Devices, Inc.
415-359-7407 cell
413-638-5248 efax

"Simply put, Slim Devices' Squeezebox2 is the best product in its class.
You're not buying a computer peripheral, but rather a superbly engineered
audiophile component."

Editors¹ Choice | LAPTOP Magazine | September 2005