Yes, I am excited about this fix also! I want to begin listening to
Rhapsody again real soon. And yes, the sooner the better, but I can
wait to be sure the new firmware has been perfected.

One question, when this firmware is released, how is it installed into
our ip3k players?

Thanks Andy, for your attention to this issue and for keeping Rhapsody
subscribers informed. I feel confident that Logitech and their
Squeezebox developers want to keep their products the best that they
can be. I really love the Squeezebox system. Squeezboxes have affected
my entire home environment. Also, thank you to Andy but also thank you
to so many members of these forums who have helped me and others get
started and then fine tune the Squeeze experience.

--
Ikabob

Ikabob

Squeezebox Touch w/SBS; SAE Amplifier;Marantz Pre-amp;ESS Heil
Speakers(main listening speakers plus various additional speakers).
Multiple players: SqueezeBooms,SqueezeRadios;
Services:Rhapsody;Slacker;last.fm.com services; Ipeng remote
controller.