Squeezemenicely;592197 Wrote:
> It worked! Thankyou so much!!!!
>
> I put in the PSK without the "" before, since that is how it was done
> in the other instruction pdf I had found, that had been released by the
> magazine AUDIO.
>
> I am glad I had not given up and asked for help here.
>
> It is really easy setting the receiver up, if you have the right
> instructions.
>
> So for all new squeezers out there trying to set up their receivers,
> only go by the wiki and ignore all other info, which might be outdated
> by now.

Probably, a PSK without quotes is interpreted as -hexadecimal value-,
but you have entered the PSK in your router as -string-.

Anyway, good to hear that it's working now!

--
flattermann

Christian

Home of 'SqueezeCommander' (http://www.squeezecommander.com) - The
SqueezeBox Remote Control App for Android