jamesg1979;593896 Wrote:
> Good morning. I've still not had any luck with this unfortunately.
> As I said in an earlier post, all the iems were accepted, but the SB
> just goes straight back into config mode.
> Please could someone take the time to assist?

So you are using WEP, right?
And the key is 0C4BDED8A0 as hex values, i.e. NOT as a string?
And your SBS address is 192.168.1.65?
(I haven't tried WEP myself and I'd really encourage you trying WPA
because WEP is *really, really* unsafe. Everybody with a bit of
knowledge can crack a WEP network in a few minutes. So either use an
unencrypted network - if you do not care about security at all - or use
a WPA(1/2) secured one.)

If you want to try WPA, please check this post:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=592113#post592113

If you really want to use WEP, these commands -should- work:

discover
conf 1
set interface=0 wireless_mode=0 wireless_region_id=14
wireless_SSID=PlusnetWireless wireless_wep_on=1 wireless_keylen=0
wireless_wep_key_0=0C4BDED8A0 lan_ip_mode=1
squeezecenter_address=192.168.1.65 server_address=192.168.1.65
hostname="Receiver"
save_data
reset

--
flattermann

Christian

Home of 'SqueezeCommander' (http://www.squeezecommander.com) - The
SqueezeBox Remote Control App for Android