Hi folks, I've read through the forums, and have tried calling tech
support. Having problems as follows:

Have SqueezeCenter 7.5.1 on MacOS
- Two Squeezebox Booms
- Two Squeezebox regulars-- hooked up to stereos.

When I play songs and sync them up, invariably one will stop playing.
The progress meter moves, and I can get it to start playing again if
with a power off/on. Then sound will cut out again.

This happens whether I use 2, 3 or all 4 Squeezeboxes in sync mode.
Radio buffer/timeout is 10/5, and the sync delay is 100ms, though I've
tried it at 150, 200ms as well without fix.

I've forwarded ports 3483, 9000, 9090, 9092 using TCP/UDP, TCP, TCP per
tech support. The computer the SqueezeCenter is on is 192.xxx.xxx.3, but
SqueezeCenter seems to think it's xxx.4.

The router is a Netgear RangeMax N router. No b devices are attached.
All firmware has been updated.

Any suggestions?

--
squeezeb