- More images of your music collection
- More Screensafers
- Better player syncing
- Mysqueezebox.com - Player Switching
- Better Search
- Drag'n'Drop for the playlist
- TrackStat Ratings
- IRBlaster integration
- Big Screen with Album Covers for selection
- Something else

I have found that the missus is the perfect judge of usability. As a
geek, I'll put up with some minor annoyances 'coz its cool' but I know
I have to get the usability perfect for her to use it - it has to be
the best and easiest solution - hence why she sometimes just plays the
music out of the iPhone speaker. Its low tech, low quality music, but
its easy and it works every time.

As for the idea of having a sync all and unsync all button, Im not
sure. Right now, as I only use 2 players, that would be perfect -
clicking just one button would be nice, but long term, I expect to have
music in a number of separate rooms, eventually including a cinema room
and kids and guests bed rooms - it would be a bit weird to turn on
music everywhere.

I think long term I would still like to be able to sync specific rooms
together. I also think iPeng have not nailed this yet - I can do it (on
the iPhone) and its nicer than navigating menus, but as a test if my mum
she would have no clue how to do it - there must be a clearer more
obvious way.

An interesting idea for long into the future would be to be able to
name synced collections of players - i.e. being able to have a
"downstairs" collection of players.

--
thisisdavidbell