I'm running SqueezeBoxServer on an Ubuntu 10.04 x64 box.  I just did an
upgrade (to 7.5.2 - r31632, as well as other Ubuntu upgrade bits), and
now have very odd behavior.  My Transporter can no longer play ogg and
flac files.  It can play downloaded mp3 files, as well as Internet
radio (also mp3).  I don't have WAV or other formats to test with, so I
can't speak to those.  I have a Squeezebox Boom and a Squeezebox
Classic, both of which have no problem playing my entire collection
(flac, ogg, mp3, and all).

The error message I get is: "Problem: Can't open file for
file:///<path-to-file>.[flac|ogg]"  This same file plays fine on my
other players.  I get this whether I open the file via folder
navigation, album, artist, etc.

I wasn't able to find the bug database, so I apologize if this is a
known problem.  Is anyone else having this?  Any suggestions?  I'm
hesitant to upgrade to a beta (though I guess I could try downgrading)
without some word from the developers...

Thanks!

Peter

--
korn