- More images of your music collection
- More Screensafers
- Better player syncing
- Mysqueezebox.com - Player Switching
- Better Search
- Drag'n'Drop for the playlist
- TrackStat Ratings
- IRBlaster integration
- Big Screen with Album Covers for selection
- Something else

This probably sounds mad, but I'd actually like SqueezePad for the
iPhone!

I've had an iPhone for a few months and I use iPeng. Yesterday I got an
iPad and purchased SqueezePad (complete with the in-app streaming
upgrade). the navigation in SqueezePad is *so* much better in
SqueezePad than in iPeng. Changing players, for example, is easy in
SqueezePad, via the dropdown, but in iPeng you need to do some cryptic
left-scroll or right-scroll which I've never really understood - I seem
to go in circles with it!

No need for streaming of course (would be nice though). But the overall
navigation in SqueezePad is excellent and I'd love to see that
replicated onto the iPhone.

Jim

--
jimwillsher