- More images of your music collection
- More Screensafers
- Better player syncing
- Mysqueezebox.com - Player Switching
- Better Search
- Drag'n'Drop for the playlist
- TrackStat Ratings
- IRBlaster integration
- Big Screen with Album Covers for selection
- Something else

Love the app! Still can't believe how fast it is.  Great work!

I have a request for a feature that I've never heard anyone ask for,
which makes me think it is either impossible or outside normal usage.
Here it is: integration of Napster and local music.  I know it sounds a
little crazy, but I use Napster like my own music collection (i.e.,
looking through artists, picking one, and playing one of their albums)
and it's annoying switching between the two artist lists.  If the two
lists became one, it would be like having one most excellent artist
list.  (Likewise for the albums list, and possibly the track list.)
Even if it can't be done as a single list, what about two lists
side-by-side - one being the local artists and the other being the
Napster artists?  Or if that's still too much, what about having
searches return results from Napster and local music?  Any of these 3
implementations would really be outstanding.  Thanks!

--
daveconger