Is it possible to use an external display with something like the
Transporter or the Touch?  Ultimately, what I'd like is something
roughly the size of an iPad or maybe a bit larger that is nice looking
that could sit on my entertainment center and display album art while
playing music.

I realize that I could buy an iPad and use it as a remote but I'm
really looking for something that would sit with my audio system that
others would not be tempted to pick up and use for other purposes.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Joe

--
joeriz

Transporter > diyTube modified Dynaco ST-70 amplifier > JM Reynaud
Euterpe speakers