I have heard from AndyG on a couple of things I should share with this
forum:

Me Wrote:
> If I have a Spotify Premium Account, can I use the SqueezeBox Spotify
> application at the same time as use Spotify on an Android phone? In
> particular will I be able to use download playists off-line at the same
> time as I am streaming music over your Spotify App?

*Andyg:*
Offline may work, since it can't communicate to their server. But
multiple streaming sessions from different clients is not allowed. You
can stream multiple things using only Squeezeboxes though, as they make
an exception for that.

me Wrote:
> Is there a limit to the number of SqueezeBox streams? In other words if
> I had 4 Radios and 2 Touches could I stream different tracks to each
> one on the same single £10 Premium account?

*Andyg:*
This should work. They might restrict if you tried to connect on the
same account from different locations (IP addresses), not sure, but
from the same household they are OK with it.

Back to me:
If true, this is a real bonus for those of us with many children.
Something for a beta tester to try out it would seem.

--
TheLastMan

Matt

*SqueezeBoxes:* SB Duet (Controller + two receivers)
*Server:* Synology Diskstation 107+ NAS (with firmware 2.3-1157)
running Squeezebox Server 7.5.1 on Synology Package Manager
*Network:* Netgear DG834GT ADSL modem/router, 2 x Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 as
access points
*Livingroom:* Receiver into Naim 42/110 amp, B&W CM2 speakers
*Kitchen:* Receiver into Denon DM37 mini-system, B&W 686 speakers
*Study:* Linn LP12, Naim 72/Hi-cap/Headline. LPs ripped using Behringer
UCA202 USB into Windows XP PC