tom.jelly;604741 Wrote:
> volume is set to max, I've tested the pc speakers by playing one of the
> mp3s in WMP, and settings>choose a player is the ip address of my
> squeezebox on my wifi network.  by the behavior it seems as though the
> volume is muted somehow as I can SEE the songs play and song time
> elapse in the squeezeplay window...

I'm confused. if "choose a player" is set to the IP of the squeezebox
on your wifi network (I assume some sort of hardware SB player?), then
it is NOT set to SQUEEZEPLAY on the computer running Squeezeplay. Are
you following me with the idea that squeezeplay is both a controller
and player, so within SqueezePLAY you must select the squeezeplay
software program as the PLAYER?  WMP has nothing to do with the issue
as I suspect you just don't have SqueezePlay selected as the player.

--
garym