tom.jelly;604744 Wrote:
> I'm the one who is confused,.  the only player that shows on squeezeplay
> is 192.168.1.xxx in the "choose a player" menu.  as far as I can recall,
> this is always how I had it set, and squeezeplay would play on my pc in
> sync with the squeezebox attached to my stereo in another part of the
> house, and I would control everything with either the hardware
> squeezebox remote there, ipeng on my iphone, or the squeezebox server
> running on an ie window on the pc running squeezeplay

hmmm, that helps I think. I assume the player at 192.168.1.xxx is your
other hardware player.  Try giving your SqueezePlay "player" a name
(from within the squeezeplay menu). Something like Tom's SP Player.
This should make it more obvious when you see it as a player. Also,
make sure that the SP Player is not accidentally connected as a player
at mysqueezebox.com instead. Go to mysqueezebox.com and see if the
SqueezePlay player shows up there. It should, but should also show up
as disconnected if not connected to mysb.com.  Did you enter your
mysqueezebox.com credentials in the Squeezeplay player as well?

--
garym