Hello,

I have read though this thread and am interested in the Control App.  I
have a couple general questions about the licensing and App download for
WebOS..  Since I have never paid for an app in the App Catalog I have
never understood how the licensing works.

I have a Palm Pre and the Squeezebox Duet.

If I purchase the app and then for whatever reason I get a
new/replacement  WebOS device do I own a license to download it again
for no cost?  Is there a way to "save" it to disk for reinstall?

AngryGoat, do you plan to develop an Android version? and if so will
the license for this transfer to the Android if I were to replace my
WebOS phone with an Android model?

Thanks
Bryan

--