I have had squeezeCommander for several weeks now, and love it, but I
need some help.

I am running squeeze 7.5.3, have two servers (vortex box and laptop)
and one receiver.  I want to be able to put away my controller and use
SqueezeCommander exclusively.

Right now, if I am playing music using my controller on the Vortex Box,
the only library I can connect to on the SC is VortexBox.  If I try to
access the laptop library, I get a message on the SC saying Your player
was not found, No SqueezeBox is connected to this server.  If I then go
back to the controller and connect to the laptop library, then on SC I
can now connect to the laptop, but not the VortexBox.  This also holds
true for MySqueezeBox.

How can I switch between these 3 music sources without first doing it
on the controller?  I have tried turning off the controller to no
success.

By the way, I love everything else about the application, and I assume
there is something I am doing wrong.

Thanks

--
RichardH