Love Squeezepad's elegant design and simplicity!

On my iPad though, the volume slider in the main screen is very
difficult to set precisely. It works better in the larger artwork
screen, possibly because it's longer.

Even though I mostly control volume on my preamp, I would very much
like to see a longer slider in the main screen so that I could more
easily make minor volume adjustments (near the 100 mark) with greater
precision.

Guido F.

--
guidof

*Front End*: Marantz TT 15S1 Turntable, Virtuoso Wood Cartridge;
Cambridge Azur 840C CD Player; Oppo BDP--83 Universal Player;
Squeezebox Touch Music File Player (digital out to Cambridge Azur 840C
DAC)
*Preamps*: Conrad Johnson Motif (Phono); Adcom GFP-750 (Line)
*Amps*: Music Reference RM-200 Mk II (Main); Little Tube Mk III
(Phones)
*Subwoofer Equalizer*: DSpeaker Antimode 8033
*Speakers*: Martin Logan SL3s; REL T1 Subwoofer
*Headphones*: AKG K701