flattermann;616848 Wrote:
> What happens to the Player after you try to switch it to MySB? Is it
> still connected to your local SBS or is it unconnected?

Still connected to the old server.

flattermann;616848 Wrote:
> What's the color of the Receiver's LED?

Dim white (no change, not playing).

flattermann;616848 Wrote:
> Which SBS version have you installed on your local server?

Version: 7.3.3 - 27044 @ Mon Jun 15 15:03:29 PDT 2009
Operating system: Linux - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: PPC_853X
Perl Version: 5.8.6 - PPC_853X
MySQL Version: 5.1.49
Total Players Recognized: 1

My server is a Synology DS410. This is the newest version I have been
able to find and successfully install. The SqueezeCenter says that
there is a new version available (7.5.3), but the location the link
takes me to have no version for Synology servers. If you know of a
place where I can download the newest version in a format that is
compatible with DS410's package installation, then I'll try that one...

--
HeartWare