dormant;617977 Wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestions.
>
> One problem is that the Touch does not have ethernet bridging. This was
> a very convenient feature of the SB2 as I sometimes move my media centre
> computer to near the SB2, where there is no wiring available.
>
> I could buy a separate wireless bridge, but it's another box.
>
> Any reason why I shouldn't buy the Duo instead of the Touch?

i'd go with a separate $15 switch and the TOUCH myself. Many folks
around here that have the test equipment indicate that both the analog
and the digital out of the TOUCH is much better than the duet receiver
(closer to the Transporter!). Also the Touch does native 24/96 files.
The duet can be a pain setting up (and resetting up) as you have no
screen on the unit itself, just some blinking lights. I have a duet
(now in the back of the closet) and it worked fine, but I replaced it
with a TOUCH. My wife does use the duet controller however.

--
garym