jimzak;621047 Wrote:
> I've gotten a couple of thousand done.

Jim, everything looks great so far. Do you find that you're saving a
lot of space? When I finished the transfer from jewel cases to plastic
sleeves I found that the CDs in the plastic sleeves took up much less
space. I would estimate that the shelf/rack space for my entire CD
collection, which includes CDs in plastic sleeves, in cardboard
"digipacks", other nonstandard cases and boxed sets, now takes between
1/2 and 1/3 of what it used to take.

--
ralphpnj

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels -> Snatch -> The Transporter ->
Transporter 2 (oops) -> Touch