ralphy;621413 Wrote:
> I haven't noticed this issue.  I've been using 7.6 r32163 all morning
> with 1.0r249 lnx26 and not a stutter.  I tried mp3, flac and ogg local
> files.
>
> What SBS version on what OS and what squeezeslave version on what OS?
> So I can try to reproduce it.

SBS is r32163 on CentOS and SQS is 1.0r212MIPS.

It was working fine for the longest time, but something must have
changed with one of the server revisions at some point. I haven't
changed squeezeslave versions for quite awhile.

At first I thought it was just a fluke or a connection issue, but it
definitely happens at -0:14 every time regardless of song length.
Before you go to any trouble let me try to get my build environment
going and move to r250. I'll let you know how that goes.

Thanks

--
MusicManiac