Hello there,

I've come a long way searching for my perfect digital audio playback
device. Now I found SB2, which is perfect - almost.

The main reason I'm looking for a dedicated audio jukebox is that I
don't want to have a (loud, power consuming and keyboard & mice
requireing) computer running just to listen to my music.

I love all that extra features of SB2, vorbis, musepack und replaygain
support for instance, but being based on a client-server architecture
it simply doesn't do the trick for me.

I would love to see an upcoming SB3 featuring the possibility of
connecting a IDE/SATA or USB HD drive to it, so it can be truly
standalone. I would only use the network connections to move files
around.

But that would require a major change in architecture, so I'll probably
have to dream on or build my own box :-/

--
Raptus