pippin;625016 Wrote:
> But I DO have the Android Market (it's not one of the devices on which
> that doesn't run).
> Do you support 480x320 / 320x480?

Hi Pippin,

Here goes:
I just tested 480x320 - The Widgets sizing 4x2 and 4x1 works well, 4x3
doesn't. 4x3 is just too big for such a resolution.
There is also a problem with the activities they open (selecting
favorites, search, select player, config, etc. These were designed to
be displayed in Portrait view and not Landscape (and I force them to
display that way as over 90% of Android home screen works in Portrait
mode. This of course can be modified if there is such demand.
Going to test 320x480 when I wake up. I'll keep you posted.

Avi

--
ganjastone