pippin;625046 Wrote:
> Avi,
>
> my device is a SonyEricsson XPeria X10 Mini Pro (others can build whole
> sentences from that name alone).
>
> It's home screen orientation is indeed portrait but as soon as you want
> to use the keyboard (it has a slider keyboard, sideways).
>
> Oh, and probably the biggest difference: I was wrong about the
> resolution, it's only 240x320!

Hi Pippin,

Sorry, just tested it on 240x320. I must say its long name is probably
a fail attempt to cover up the lack of pixels :)
Unfortunately it will not work on such a small display and I fail to
figure out how to modify every layout to fit in such a small screen.
Even if I put the effort on supporting such a small display I find it
hard to believe it will be usable. I already get feedbacks that on
medium sized screens 1x4 is not usable. I personally use HTC Desire HD
with the smallest widget but my device is huge.

Avi

--
ganjastone