howie.stone;626193 Wrote:
> Thanks for the warning.
>
> If I couldn't keep the advanced search option I would switch to another
> product, if another product is available with it.
>
> I have well over 30 000 tracks! I need all the help searching that I
> can get!

The discussion is on on whether this lack could be fixed by a search
plugin.
I (and others) feel that a somewhat more modern search engine would be
goos, e.g. a free text search (allowing you to e.g. enter your three
search phrases in one go and delivering all matches containing all
three, first, then the ones that only have two matches, plus some
type-correction etc....

But that might be a significant amount of work and it has to be done on
the server side.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com